“The G.N.P. (gross national product) measures everything except that which makes life worthwhile,” by Robert Kennedy.
Yesterday, I said I was going to follow my intuition. There were a few things I thought of doing but my intuition said NO. I ended up doing five “major” events from this experiment. I was led to:
1. do my blog
2. clean my house
3. watch two episodes of Bones back-to-back
4. watch a TED video
5. visit a friend
At the end of this post I will explain why I think I was led to do each of these things, but first — a couple of quick quizzes for you:
1. What do you think is the happiest country in the world?
2. Rank these in order of which you think, most people think, are their order of importance (I’ve put them alphabetical that has no impact): Happiness, Health, Love, Wealth.
3. What are the 5 things one can do to be happier but that do not have a negative impact on the planet?
Now if you want the answers watch this:
How did you do?
So the five things my intuition led me to do — lined up with the five things on the happiness index.
1. do my blog — CONNECT
2. clean my house — BE ACTIVE
3. watch two episodes of Bones back-to-back — TAKE NOTICE — (both episodes were filmed years apart — different characters in each show both were going through rough emotional times that were causing them to reevaluate how they saw their place in the world — both asked the people they cared about for time to sort it out.) This makes sense to me in my life.
4. watch a TED video — KEEP LEARNING
5. visit a friend — GIVE
Today’s Intention: List all the positive things I do of the 5 things that will improve my Happy Planet Index. That’s it ,just list them, and only the positive stuff.
How did you do yesterday following your intuition? Let me know how you did on the quizzes. And I’d love to see your Happy Index List.