I have been nominated for my first award by the newly published author Kathryn at Allergic to My Life. Kathryn has nominated a few of our fellow bloggers that also comment frequently on my site — so a few I know will get multiple kudos — just please don’t let loose your fire-breathing dragon on me.
“The philosophy of the award is: The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly”.
“There are some rules that one must follow in order to fully accept the award and they are as follows:
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site. You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself”
1. My favorite song is: I Wanna Be Like You (The Monkey Song) from Disney’s The Jungle Book.
2. I am double jointed in my fingers.
3. I held a job where I was paid to eat chocolate every day.
4. I’ve gone a 100 mph on a motorcycle.
5. I hate the color pink but love the color yellow.
6. I was rescued by the Coast Guard during my FIRST sailing lesson when we capsized (twice).
7. I really love when a guy opens the door for me and acts chivalrous.